Mobile
 
 

feed back

Sassuolo VS Atalanta Match Analysis

Posted 2021/5/2 10:21:30    

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Sassuolo VS Atalanta 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Sassuolo got 14 wins, 10 draws, 9 losses and placed the 8 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Sassuolo got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 33 rounds, Atalanta got 20 wins, 8 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Atalanta got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Sassuolo 1.04--1-0.86. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 184 matches, the home team got 90 wins, 43 draws and 51 losses. Home win rate: 48.91%; Draw win rate: 23.37%; Away win rate: 27.72%; Home odds win rate: 33.15%; Draw odds win rate: 23.37%; Away odds win rate: 43.48%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-3/3.5-0.95. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 244 matches, the home team got 118 wins, 56 draws and 70 losses. Home win rate: 48.36%; Draw win rate: 22.95%; Away win rate: 28.69%; Over odds win rate: 45.08%; Draw odds win rate: 4.92%; Under odds win rate: 50.00%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.00-4.00-1.53. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 3 wins, 4 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 15.79%; Draw win rate: 21.05%; Away win rate: 63.16%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Sassuolo(15.7%), Draw(19.4%), Atalanta(64.9%)

nowgoal3.comGoaloo.com
Copyright © 2020 Power By www.nowgoal3.com All Rights Reserved.